BEFORE YOU REGISTER: If you are not from a school in Newbury Park (NPHS, or one of the middle schools that feeds into NPHS), you can still be part of our program. You will be added to one of our Composite Teams (space is limited), but we all ride & race together. Be sure to select ‘Composite Team’ on the Dues page to confirm that space is available.
There are 4 steps to register for the team each year, including 2 fees:
1. Submit the registration form (at the bottom of this page). Please note: your spot on the team is NOT reserved until step 2 is completed.
2. Pay team dues (here on our web site).
3. An additional fee is paid to the SoCal league during the league registration on CCN. After you complete step 2, a passcode for CCN will be emailed to you to complete this step. You must complete the entire registration process, including signing the waivers and paying the league fee. When you see the following screen, your rider is fully registered with the league:
4. A timed lap will need to be completed by Oct 31.
Two Important Notes:
1. Both fees are required to ride with the team, as our insurance coverage comes from the league.
2. Your rider will not be allowed to participate until they are fully registered with the league.