Registration for the 2023 season is closed. Registration for the 2024 season will open in October 2023. If you’d like to be placed on the waiting list, please submit the form below.
Please note: when registration reopens, there are 5 steps to register new riders for the team, including 2 fees. Those are listed here for your reference, and are completely separate from this Waiting List:
There are 5 steps to register new riders for the team, including 2 fees:
1. Submit the registration form (at the bottom of this page). Please note: your spot on the team is NOT reserved until step 2 is completed.
2. Pay team dues (here on our web site).
3. An additional fee is paid to the SoCal league during the league registration on CCN. After you complete step 2, a passcode for CCN will be emailed to you to complete this step. You must complete the entire registration process, including signing the waivers and paying the league fee. When you see the following screen, your rider is fully registered with the league:
4. Rider evaluations are scheduled for October 22nd, for placement in the proper riding group.
5. A timed lap will need to be completed by Oct 31st.
Two Important Notes:
1. Both fees are required to ride with the team, as our insurance coverage comes from the league.
2. Your rider will not be allowed to participate until they are ‘Practice Ready’.